NEW STORE COMING SOON TO NORTHRIDGE FASHION CENTER
9301 Tampa Ave. Space 15 Northridge, CA 91324
Join Fashion Trend LA’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion and retail skills while working with our exceptional team!
Position: Store Manager
Reports to: Store Lead
Direct Reports: Yes
The Store Manager (SM) will demonstrate leadership and direction to the entire store team. The SM will oversee all aspects of store performance through sales management, operational and personnel functions, as well as store visuals and environment. The SM will also promote and direct team’s productivity, sales goals, and daily store functions in compliance with company procedures.
• Lead by example
• Demonstrate strong decision making skills and establish business objectives and strategies
• Be sure the customer and their needs are the first priority of the team
• Meet store goals in sales in accordance with store/company goals through excellent staffing, customer service and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
• Ensure service, merchandising, and operational standards are met • Be aware of inventory merchandise and new arrivals.
• Generate short-term and long-term strategies, processes, and events that ensure a positive in-store experience for both our store team and customers
• Train employees to meet the highest standards of the company
• Address poor performance by initiating and administering corrective action for all store employees
• Spend at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
• Must have at least 1 year of retail management experience
• Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales generation, strategic planning, authentic customer service, communication, conflict resolution, time management, POS terminals, and general retail software proficiency
• Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make clear and defined decisions.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
*Please include a Resume